Taichi appreciation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Votre 1er sujet

Go down

Votre 1er sujet Empty Votre 1er sujet

Post by rainbowreflects Tue 13 Sep - 18:50

Prenez le temps de lire ces informations avant de vous lancer dans l'administration de votre forum:

Comment accéder à votre panneau d'administration ?
Dans le menu du haut, cliquez sur connexion, une nouvelle page s'affiche, renseigner le nom d'utilisateur « admin » et le mot de passe que vous avez indiqué lors de votre enregistrement. Si vous avez perdu ou oublié votre mot de passe, cliquez ici. Une fois que vous êtes connecté, cliquez sur le lien "Panneau d'administration" en bas de la page.

Comment modifier l'apparence de votre forum ?
Vous pouvez modifier l'apparence de votre forum en sélectionnant un thème (chaque thème affiche des images, des icônes et des couleurs différentes). Pour cela rendez-vous dans le panneau d'administration cliquez sur Gestion dans le menu thème et choisissez l'un des thèmes proposés. Vous pourrez par la suite modifier librement ou choisir un autre thème.

Comment gérer les catégories et les forums?
Vous pouvez ajouter, modifier et supprimer les catégories et les forums que vous aurez créés à tout moment et indéfiniment. Pour cela cliquez dans le panneau de configuration, sur gestion dans le menu forum et cliquez sur ajouter (un forum ou une catégorie).
rainbowreflects
rainbowreflects
Admin

https://taichiappreciation.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Votre 1er sujet Empty Re: Votre 1er sujet

Post by rainbowreflects Tue 13 Sep - 19:25

Hi everyone who usually comes to the TAT. this just might be a little place to keep things going if anything goes wrong.....so please be welcome!Votre 1er sujet 00410
rainbowreflects
rainbowreflects
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowreflects Tue 13 Sep - 19:27

Haha I remember Bread and Still_doll's passionate discussion about that as well.But even though for us readers, there's only few chapter differences between those moment. In Chihayafuru world, the difference was month and year(s).
We all cannot deny that in the beginning of Chihayafuru, Chihaya was really all about Arata. She thought of him a lot, message him everyday even though he doesn't reply. That's why most of us feel sorry for Taichi since he's with her but she's all about Arata.

But... if you will noticed. The changes in Chihaya's behavior didn't happen within just one night, it took years. During Elementary and up until first year, Chihaya's mind was about Arata a lot and karuta. She think, not whether he have friends or whether he's lonely but his karuta, what level he is in etc. She wanted to show him something, she wanted to show him just how much karuta changed her life and how happy she is now because of karuta.

Chihaya's feeling is really confusing that's why we all have different views on how she felt for Arata. Some of us thought it's love, some of us thought it's admiration, while some of us thought that it's a huge admiration that could turn into deep love if given a chance, which fortunately didn't happen because for some reason, something is always blocking the way(mostly Taichi lol). I agree with the latter.

But like I said, the changes in Chihaya didn't happen in just one day. It took years before she really changed, slowly but surely. At the start of the series, she thought of Arata and Karuta a lot, she message him everyday. But as time goes by she's slowly thinking of Arata less and almost never message him unless it's something important.

1st year - Arata and Karuta
2nd year - she start to think of Arata less and almost never message him.

Then she slowly started to notice Taichi more. Since there's a long hiatus, I have been re-reading the mang and watched the anime lol. But that's what I really noticed. Back at the start of Chihayafuru, she really think of Arata almost everyday and message him everyday but it decreased as time goes by and if you will pay attention, she really started to pay more attention to Taichi during second year. Especially during the team competition and then after the summer camp with Fujisaki team and their match in Yoshino tournament, it's obvious that the amount of time she spent while thinking of Taichi has grew a lot compared to when the manga started.

This is just what I think.
Chihaya feel sorry for Arata since he is being outcasted and bullied and befriended him so he will not be alone.
Chihaya saw Arata's amazing sides as a kid and admired it a lot. She admire his confidence about himself and his dream, something that she never felt about herself.
Chihaya experienced the joy of karuta after beating Taichi, Taichi is someone everyone admire, no. 1 student and good at everything but she was able to beat him (therefore she was able to become the best at something in their school).
After team Chihayafuru was formed, Chihaya felt the joy of having a team.
When Arata was about to leave, Arata cried in front of them and said "When I came here in Tokyo, I was lonely... I thought I will never be able to play karuta again, so thank you for playing with me". So once again Chihaya saw how much Arata loves karuta, he's someone who cannot make friends easily and if no one is going to play karuta with him, he will feel lonely.
After they all separated, Chihaya finally understand, what Arata felt during the time he was in Tokyo. How it feels to be outcasted, how it feel to have no one to share the same interested that you have, to have no one to play karuta with. So she constantly think of Arata and what level is he in now, as long as they will play karuta with Arata, Arata will not be lonely and will keep on playing karuta. That's why when she formed a team, she thought of wanting to play with Arata in a team again. Just like the good old days. Thinking that Arata is happy playing as a team and got disappointed when he said that he's not interested in teams. The guy whom she thought will really be interested in team, is not really interested in team and so he didn't want to have anything to do with it. While Taichi, whom she felt she forced into making a team with her, worked hard for that team. She thought he's not interested but he worked hard with it. She thought Arata is interested but turned out he's not.

So Chihaya's feeling could've really turn into love, if given the chance. Arata could really make Chihaya fall for him easily, if he wanted to. Unlike Taichi who had to worked hard for it. lol

BUT, Taichi's hard work was not in vain. Because like I said, Chihaya started to pay more attention to Taichi since second year. The more she think of Taichi, the less time she spent thinking of Arata. Her actions towards Taichi is something that I never really thought of as something normal. She has other friends, other teammates who experienced lost, got depressed and all. But she never treated them the same way as Taichi. As we can see, only now did she really pay attention to their feelings so she was able to cheer Nishida.

Even Sumire who from the beggining, understood everything easily. Taichi is in love with Chihaya but she is not paying attention to him, there's a love triangle, during their passionate match in Yoshino, she thought Chihaya is looking at Taichi not with love or passion, then later on she stated " I love you Mashima-senpain... and I AM SURE, Ayase-senpai too. When Arata confessed. Despite Chihaya's reaction, she never thought "it's too late" but she thought Arata was able to let Chihaya know his feeling easily since he put it into words. He started it and "maybe" ended it too. With Taichi, she was "sure" that Chihaya loves him.

It reminds me of the story that Kana once said.. although I forgot which card it is. lol
There's a woman who got married to the emperor, then her husband often visit her and wave at her even from afar. She's worried because it's dangerous (if someone saw him, they will torture him to death or take everything from him and receive a harsh punishments, that's the rule back then) but despite knowing, how dangerous it is, the husband didn't stop in showing her, his love for her and so she was move by his love.

It reminds me of Taichi. Taichi and Chihaya were together first (even in Chihaya's memory, Taichi is always next to her) but when Arata came, Chihaya was fascinated with Arata and so she's more on his side than Taichi. However, just like that ex-husband... Taichi didn't stopped in working hard for her to notice him, no matter how painful it is, no matter how hard and despite knowing that it may just hurt him someday, that didn't stopped him and so just like the ex-husband who kept on trying to make the empress notice him, Taichi also worked hard to make Chihaya notice him and for me, it wasn't all in vain.

But yes, Suetsugu can really turn everything in Arata's favor easily... if she really want and it will still make sense. That's why, I really wish for her to just give us the answer already. If Taichi is not the end game, then please stop giving us hope and just let us move on. I mean, if Taichi is the end game, he could've turn Taichi into the dark side, get stronger while with Sou and beat the crap out of everyone (in karuta lol).
But no... even after Taichi left, the drama between him and Chihaya didn't stopped. Instead of just letting Chihaya feel guilty but move on and let Taichi become her opponent and lose to him, she decided to make Chihaya's thought be all in mess.
Be depressed, made the cards turn in black, heavy and cold, stopped playing karuta and after Arata message her and Taichi. She remember Taichi's word and thought of getting stronger while she "wait for him". Even if it's 10 years, she will wait ( I mean, if Taichi returned after 10 years
it's not like they can play as a team again) but she will wait for him anyways. While she's back in karuta world, Taichi's shadow is still next to her, her thoughts is with him, even the headband thing, Chihaya returning to normal after seeing Taichi, her reaction after their reunion and lastly...before facing a strong opponent...it was Taichi's word that made her calm. Arata said that he stayed calm because of his memory from old apartment with her... but Chihaya calmed down after remembering Taichi's message.
It's almost as if they are inseparable. Even if they are physically separated, there's a part of Taichi that will always stay in Chihaya, never leaving her side and help her the same way he helped her while they are together.

After Taichi and her meet up, she was able to return to karuta world and had the motivation to become a Class A. He helped her reach her dream of having a team and being the best in the world. After Taichi left and she stopped playing karuta, it was Taichi's advice that made her thought of getting stronger while she wait for him, seeing Taichi is what made her return to her normal self, Taichi's message is again what made the path clear for her. I don't know but I just really see them as something inseparable, almost like how... when Chihaya thought of Arata it's mostly them playing karuta... and mostly the three of them. But with Taichi it's often just her and him, and Taichi is always next to he or rather at her back.

So yes, if Taichi is not the end game. I wish that Suetsugu just didn't do all of that to give us hope. The reason why all of us never lose hope was because of what happened after Taichi's rejection. So why? why would she do that if she have no plan for them? So if Taichi is not the end game. I wish she will just stop giving us false hope and let us move on already.
Last edited by Ayumi_Akimoto; 09-11-2016 at 01:49 AM.
Quick reply to this message Reply    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote    Multi-Quote This Message      
09-11-2016 06:31 AM #5732
Banned
That's why even though I trust my ship. I cannot be 100% sure and should let doubt in my head. This is Suetsugu's manga so she can do whatever she want with it. If she wanted it to be Chiarata or open ending, fans can just cry but nothing will change.

But they are only in HS and Chihaya will be busy with other things..so all I can see right now is it will only happen once they are all fully grown up. Nothing is certain right now, but I believe like what the editor said, everything that will happen from now on, will have something to do with the ending. So, even if Suetsugu will not obviously sink a ship...I think we will have at least an obvious result. But yeah. I hope she will not drag this love triangle anymore. If Taichihaya is not the end game then please end our suffering lol. Let us enjoy Taichi's journey to the fullest.
Quick reply to this message Reply    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote    Multi-Quote This Message      
09-11-2016 07:10 AM #5733
time waits for no one
chiakimagoto's Avatar Join Date
Apr 2012
Ayumi chan, i agree with you on most of what you say, only not where Chihaya is only thinking about Arata karuta wise......there have definitely been moments when she has thought and longed for him in a different way: while writing her little poems in the hospital, wishing he was there at Christmas, wanting to catch his hand, thinking about how big his hands might be. Her thoughts after his confession about burning up, her deep blushing, her two or three phone calls with him that always seem to have a deep impact(the i will always like karuta/Arata), at the camp when the girls speak of romance, Arata pops up in Chihaya's mind, not Taichi. There is alot of karuta in her thought but not only that. I truely feel there is a very special bond between them, more than just karuta......they are both a bit karuta baka's so everything seems to pass by these means. I just think we shouldn't sweep these strong moments under the carpet.

What gives me hope for Taichi are the poems that Suetsugu san has definitely been connecting to him like the Kaku to dani, Yura poems, his name card and even the Chiha card are being tied to him. And it's about the love he feels: taking the Chiha card has to to directly with what he feels for Chihaya: he made that clear to Arata when they had their match. He used her card to tell Arata something.....to me Taichi was the first person to expicitely use a card to give someone a message. Since this manga is not only the sport karuta, but also the litterary meaning of the poems, speaking of feeling that have never changed over hundreds of years, i definitely feel that they have been more used to point out the emotinal state of what Taichi is going through.....the cards pointing out to his unrequitted love, the cards tumbling next to his panels, Chihaya sending him the "Se" message...she also spoke to him with a card.

What also gives me hope is that before Taichi's confession, Chihaya truely started worrying about him on a personal level, she wants him to smile.....and she starts trying to find ways to realize that (this gave him hope). There are panels with her making a face that leaves us to speculate about what she is feeling......Taichi has definitely taken an equal place in her heart as Arata.....and then the confession. It was all such an emotional hurricane, everything was sort of swept away, nothing can be like before anymore......so what does Chihaya want now that she knows where both boys stand? She can never be with them like before......Arata also seems to be getting impatient: he wanted her to see him in their match. Only when she sees Taichi can she return to normal, alas thinking of her childhood memories again with them and thinking "i can't play karuta with Arata again", ouf, Chihaya, did she really move on yet? Their reunion was so beautiful, but i'm not sure we can see that in a romantic way from Chihaya's side. Taichi definitely felt akward knowing what he did(the kiss and leaving like that) The face he made when he touched her says it all. I wonder if Chihaya even remembers that he tried to kiss her......was she so shocked it just was erased from her harddisk?

Anyway Arata has definitely picked up on something, that's why he's going through his own little changes, moving out of that room. I don't think he has given up on Chihaya. I wonder if Chihaya has put her childhood memories behind her. She definitely has moved on from the Chihayafuru team to her new team, especially now that she has experienced the responsability for them......but why again those nostalgic memories when she saw Taichi again......was it because of the promise they made in that specific scene that as long as they play karuta, they will always meet? Heck, Chihaya! Taichi is at the same school....will she still avoid him?

The Chiha card was read when Taichi reappeared, it was a dead card at that moment and now it is back......and Arata just lost it......bet you if there is a match between our guys they will fight their asses off to take that card! When Taichi made class A, the card that let him win was the Chiha card....he lost that card in the qualifier match, thinking he should never let that card be taken from him....

Jolly chan, you are right, lets just enjoy, and hope for everyone's happiness, wherever that may be.
I better stop, might as well write a book with all this Chihayafuru nonsense lol.
Last edited by chiakimagoto; 09-11-2016 at 07:16 AM.
Edit / Delete Edit Post    Quick reply to this message Reply    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote    Multi-Quote This Message      
09-11-2016 07:48 AM #5734
One of The Followers
AminaKon's Avatar Join Date
Feb 2016
Yeah, nothing is clear... Suetsugu-sensei can still take it any direction she wants. I'm a little tired of these uncertainties, gah.

Recently I've been thinking about Chihaya's thoughts about Arata during Taichi's confession, and I don't understand even them.... Suppose you are in love with a boy, and another one confesses you. I think, well, personally at least, what would cross my mind are my own feelings to another person. I can't accept because my heart is occupied. So, what I would think about would be my own feelings. What Chihaya thought about was not "but I'm already in love" "but I like Arata". She thought about Arata's words during his confession.. and in a way "what about Arata?". You know, we usually say that when someone is left behind - ah, and what about them? what will be with them? as if "but what about Arata, he already confessed to me" =/

This is all so confusing, it's just terrible. Mangaka-san, please, just clear it all out

You know I also caught myself recently on the fact that in my cheesy scenarios (yes, I am a daydreamer, lol) Taichi doesn't accept Chihaya's feelings... saying something like "I've been by your side for years and you didn't think about me in this way and when I'm gone you suddenly change your mind?" My inner Freud is telling me that I just can't accept a scenario where Chihaya is away from Taichi and suddenly realises her love for him or something like that. That would be a crush once again, because they are both away from each other, both are changing, and if Chihaya suddenly finds herself thinking about Taichi in a new way - well, it's just same old stuff I think all girls experienced. When someone is away it's so easy to start crushing on them, duh. It will look like Chihaya is after something she can't have... I'm holding a strong opinion that the true love is possible only through interaction and communication and that's why I liked the Taichihaya ship... Because they were like intertwining lines, affecting each other all the time. Now, the break is necessary, I realise that, but if it lasts for too long, till the autumn tournaments - it will be not a break - it will be more than half a year separation. So I'm afraid even if Suetsugu will go in the way of our ship, it won't satisfy me  

I guess I will keep reading just for Taichi and his monster karuta, lol.
ShowSpoiler
09-11-2016 12:50 PM #5735
Banned
@Chiaki: I know right? Whenever Taichi tried to make Chihaya notice him through karuta, he never failed. Because every time he do so, Chihaya always stare at him and observed him and thought "Taichi seem different" "Taichi has changed" "This is not the usual Taichi that I know". This didn't happen in Yoshino tournament only, but in almost every match where Taichi want her to notice him while they are playing (even in practice game)

With Arata during their match, what Arata thought was "There is also ME" so he wanted Chihaya to look at him as a person not just an opponent she have to beat, not just a player she's playing with but as "him". But what Chihaya thought? " I can play with Arata again". Her long time dream of just playing with him. What she noticed was Arata, the one she wanted to play with.

@Amina: Yes, I would love to have Taichi and Chihaya have more moments together, but I think for me.. I wouldn't be disappointed in that kind of scenario since just like Ayumi... I also don't think that it's a sudden love that only came after Taichi left. Because really,.. I also feel that there is something else too. So I wouldn't really be disappointed.

But now that we talk about this.. I wonder how is Suetsugu going to play this whole thing.

To tell you the truth.. I never thought I would ship an anime couple this hard. lol
I don't know how many times I re-watched and re-read Chihayafuru, I can almost make an essay about them lol. If Chihayafuru is a subject in school, I think I can even make a lot of thesis about them. Haha

P.S
is it just me.. or mangafox is acting weird again?
09-11-2016 12:59 PM #5736
time waits for no one
Apr 2012
Yes Amina chan, you are right that she thought about Arata in a funny way, the what about Arata was weird.....you are right....if she was truely in love with Arata why would have she thought like that?

Like you, i'm afraid if Taichi and Chihaya don't communicate in the weeks following this tournament, keep ignoring eachother at school, have no contact till the Yoshino tournament, it won't a good thing for them to end up together like this....i really hope Suetsugu san has some contact between them in mind.....i still think it so sad that Taichi doesn't go to the clubroom anymore....maybe after he has seen how they welcomed him, he might go have a peek? Gah, i truely don't know what she has in mind, but i admit i'm impatient to put this tournament behind us and start a new arc, hopefully filled with Taichi, Suou, Chihaya and the club....
http://forums.mangafox.me/store/signaturepics/sigpic904569_12.gif
Edit / Delete Edit Post    Quick reply to this message Reply    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote    Multi-Quote This Message      
09-11-2016 01:11 PM #5737
Banned
Maybe Taichi will leave the club properly together with the other 3rd years?
Because after this tournament, they will have to leave the club. So maybe Taichi will leave the club properly this time.
But yeahh I want to know what is going to happen next. It's so sad that it might even take months.... before we find out.
09-11-2016 01:56 PM #5738
time waits for no one
Apr 2012
Yeah, 1 october is still so far away.....pffff....
09-11-2016 07:31 PM #5739
N3wb
I have often entertained the notion of Taichi getting over Chihaya, and frankly, at times it seems to be the healthier option for him. I for one have always considered Chihaya’s feelings towards Arata, especially towards the first half of the season to be subtly romantic. It is the change in the narrative style of her feelings that gives me hope for our ship. Right now, both ships have an even playing field. But for any of the couples to make an realistic sense at the end, things need to start happening now. Yes, I understand that the love-triangle is a crowd-puller, but has it not been going on for way too long now? We need to start getting some tangible evidence of Chihaya’s feelings (romantic) for either (or both) of the guys.

On a separate note, if Chihaya and Arata is the endgame, I would prefer a scenario where instead of Taichi giving up because Chihaya loves Arata, he gets over her before the other two get together. It may sound shallow, but the boy has gone through enough on account of his love already, he has a lot on his plate, he does not need another heartache over Chihaya choosing Arata over him. She is his first love, but not all the people we love, love us back. Its nobody’s fault, its life. If Chihaya does not fall for Taichi, thats her choice nobody can blame her. But Taichi can get over her. He will hurt for a while and eventually he will get over it and meet someone else. Infact, he seemed to be doing pretty fine during their middle school days without her. I am actually quite positive, that had they not met again in high school, he would have definately completely gotten over her. I guess, what I am trying to say is that irrespective of what happens, whether he wins in karuta or not, whether Chihaya falls in love with him or not; Taichi can find happiness. And I truely hope he understands that by the end of the manga. I hope he learns to accept failure as a part of life but not let it beat him down. I hope he does not make his failures in karuta or with Chihaya the yardsticks to measure his success in life or how his character. I want Taichi’s happiness above everything else in this manga and I dont want that happiness to depend on whether he ends up with Chihaya or not. I want him to find his happiness, his satisfaction, his peace independent of what romantic conclusions his character gets.
09-11-2016 10:49 PM #5740
Banned
But Taichi tried to move on for three years. None of them ever thought that they will be in the same school. So during that three years that they were apart, Taichi wasn't able to move on. He thought he move on but the moment he saw Chihaya, the feeling was still there and even gotten stronger.

In this three months that they were apart after his rejection, it still doesn't seem like he was able to move on. Three years wasn't enough for him to move on, what more when it's just three months?

I think it will be possible, if Taichi hasn't had any motivation to come back to them. But no, right now he's trying to improve himself to comeback to them. That's why.. I thought, if Suetsugu have no plan to let them end up together, then she should've just let Taichi to completely separate himself to her. Because like what you said Babi-maru, that would be too cruel, if she kept Taichi stay like that and have his heart broken "again". So yes, if Taichi is not the end game, then let us all move on "properly" (Taichi included). I said properly, because if Chihaya realizing that she's in love with Taichi after he left doesn't make sense. Then Taichi suddenly moving on from Chihaya after few months, doesn't make sense to me either. Even the ending of Taichi not accepting Chihaya's love for him even if he still love her, doesn't make sense to me either. Since Taichi hasn't been able to move on from his feeling for Chihaya, he thought he did but then he realized he couldn't and it made things even more painful for him. So that kind of ending will be the most disappointing for me. He's been in that situation for years, so this time, let him move on properly if he is not the end game, instead of that " I love you but I can't be with you anymore" kind of ending, since it will look like nothing has change. Since that is what he has been doing all this time.

I wonder though... if the rest of team( like Komano, Kana, Sumire, Tsukuba.)are still going to play karuta after they graduated?
rainbowreflects
rainbowreflects
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowreflects Tue 13 Sep - 19:28

I don't think he is over her either but he must be feeling a bit better not suffering on daily basis being by her side. The fact that she rejected him, just might be the trigger for him to accept that she doesn't love him romanticly and never will. He might have given up on pursuing her and entered a sort of healing process, even more now that he can feel lighter about how the teams feels about him.

Sometimes i don't see how Chihaya could decently confess her love for him at this moment, especially if she doesn't seek him out when going back to school. To me Chihaya is still so naive when it comes to romance, i'm still not sure her heart is ready for it. I think this is also part of why she rejected Taichi. His confession probably scared her so much. In a way asking herself "what about Arata?" (Amina chan, you made me think of this) might have been a way to flee, and not think about her own feelings that were thrown into turmoil with what he said. Somehow when she already entered the club room she was blushing when she saw him, and a very intimate sphere was in that room with him......probably all too much for her. Anyway i really don't understand Chihaya when it comes to the boys......i just don't see how she can ever be able to make a first move on Taichi, if it turns out she does love him......my imagination just stagnates(i have some cheesy dwellings, but nothing feels right)......as much as i can relate to Taichi, can't say the same for Chihaya. I actually see Chihaya more easily confessing to Arata as things are at this point even if to me it will be a more childish way of having romance in this manga.

I think he is now playing karuta for his own self and sanity, to change and determined to give it a shot with all he's got even if being with the Queen and Suou made him think he could never be like them, he is still going to try to go there. That panel where he said goodmorning to the cards, lol, he's truely decided to go to that special place for karuta baka's, lol

The message he left them, "see you in the next match". He still will keep the promise to play karuta so they can meet......like you said Babimaru, i hope it will be a happy ending for all, but please a satisfying one not some halfhearted stuff where you don't "feel" it....

Btw the official thread is dead calm.....are we the only Chihayafuru baka's around?
Last edited by chiakimagoto; Yesterday at 06:07 AM.
Yesterday 07:02 AM #5742
One of The Followers
Feb 2016
@chiaki, I don't understand what is going on with the main forum at all  I mean, Arata is preparing to leave the room - that's the big news, but noone seems interested..?

You know, I can hardly imagine Chihaya confessing her feelings too, it's always like blurred in my dwellings  I think actually her confession would be through karuta. Giving a chiha card to the one she chooses. In a match or maybe just like that, as a symbol.

Autumn will soon start in the manga.. red momiji leaves.. which scenes will they appear in this time, I wonder.

@Ayumi-chan,

I think I should elaborate more about why I thinkTaichi can turn Chihaya down.. it's not like anyone has to agree with that, but just to get my point more clear.

You see, if I was in his place, having experienced such a painful heartbreak after giving it my all during years, most of all, what I would be afraid of is a false hope. After trying to move on with my life and accepting the painful truth, I would least of all want to have my hopes high again and crush from that cliff again and experience even more pain. So my point in Taichi not accepting Chihaya's feelings is more like a self-defense mechanism, rather than showing the pride or anything of that sort. And I see this happenning only if they don't interact at all. That is the factor for me. If they don't interact, Taichi will not know that CHihaya is changing. He's not witnessing those changes. For him she is still a girl, who has been after lonely and strongest player (Arata), and who has been after hardly achievable goals and what she can't have (Chihaya actually described herself like that before). So now, when I'm away, trying to move on, I become a pretty strong player and I don't interact with Chihaya, and suddenly this girl comes and confesses to me - what do I think? Personally, I would think that she is still after lonely and strong player and after getting something she doesn't have, just her target changed. But she's not after me personally. Because when I was by her side, she wasn't interested. That's the logic, becasue that's the girl I knew before leaving.

Well, at least that would be my reaction. That's why I really hope that they will have at least some bits of interaction and conversation. Not like before of course, but come one, they go to the same school and live in the same neighborhood =/

@Babi-maru

I want Taichi’s happiness above everything else in this manga and I dont want that happiness to depend on whether he ends up with Chihaya or not. I want him to find his happiness, his satisfaction, his peace independent of what romantic conclusions his character gets.
golden words  

Unfortunately I don't think Taichi will be able to move on so soon before Chihaya and Arata get together. I guess it will take longer time for him, but yes, if Taichi and Chihaya can't be together, it's better for them to be completely separated, like Ayumi said, for Taichi to focus on other things.. and time heals I think the first love never really passes, tbh, especially if it wasn't "fulfilled", it will always stay somewhere in the corner of the heart... but it is possible to find new feelings towards a new person.

P.S. There's a funny post in tumblr about Suo
http://chihaya-buru.tumblr.com/post/...-incredible-is

Most of all I liked the comment: "But wow, this was a really good catch. Has Taichi been eating the last fifteen chapters?"  I imagine Taichi coming to the Yoshino tournament to strike everyone with his new founded.... chubbiness
Last edited by AminaKon; Yesterday at 07:14 AM.
ShowSpoiler
Yesterday 12:06 PM #5743
Banned
I didn't said that it's not possible for Taichi to turn Chihaya down though. Right now, anything can happen in this story. But like what I said, it will be very disappointing for me. Since It's not like Taichi never did that. He tried to move on, separated himself to Chihaya and find someone new. Even after seeing Chihaya, he doesn't really have any plan to play karuta and when Chihaya asked him if he's not happy with his girlfriend he said he was. He appreciated her good sides, she's nice, sweet and she listen to him. He found someone better.
So he was trying to move on, he was living his life away from Chihaya, separated himself from her and found someone better than Chihaya ,since he knew that she may not look at him the same way.

So for me, even though that "I love you but I am better off without you" ending is possible, it will be disappointing. Since that is what he's been doing all this time. After Chihaya rejected him, he separated himself from her again. It was painful for him, he felt nothing but bitterness and so he followed Sou since he didn't want it to stay that way. He wanted to heal himself so that he will not stay upset to everyone. This is the best time for Taichi to move on from Chihaya, to heal himself and remove his bitterness, while away from Chihaya.

But just like in middle school, just like when he was with his ex-girlfriend, he was doing okay while with Sou, he was smiling but then deep inside there's still something missing.

But Chihaya pulled him back again .Even during the last team competition, after he arrived in Oumi jingu. The whole team was playing, Arata was playing, but what did he paid attention first? It was Chihaya's match, not everyone's match. Then during the whole time, his attention was almost all over Chihaya, not even paying attention to why Arata is losing. After being reconciled, he looks motivated more than ever before.

See? it's just the same thing over again. He's hurt, separated himself from Chihaya, try to move on, but the moment he saw her, he's back at it again. That's why, I hope that Taichi should've just really move on properly, move on without having to do with Chihaya. Like I said, him following Sou in hope to heal himself so that he will not stay upset with them, is the best way for Taichi to move on. Move on without having to do with Chihaya and once he's finally able to move on and Chihaya confessed her love for him, then him turning her down will make sense ( even if he is not 100% okay, even if it's just 79%) , him turning her down will still make sense. If all of this drama didn't happen. Because he's been trying to heal himself not just for Chihaya but for everyone else, he was fine, he's smiling but in the end he still feel like something is missing.

I mean, him seeing Nishida and Komano cry out of happiness after finding out that he is still playing karuta, should be enough for him to know that they are not upset with him, that he is still welcome, that they are all worried about him. Their messages during tournament, for him, should be enough to see that they are waiting for him, that they still want to be with him. But seeing all of those messages made him even more darker "I will not return, not after I am finally enjoying karuta for the first time" then after seeing Chihaya's message, it's not darkness but loneliness, longing for something/someone.

That's why, like what I have been saying. Him thinking of moving on for the sake of his friends and following Sou, is the best way for him to move on. But no, Suetsugu made it sure that, the same thing in middle school will happen, where he tried something else, where he is happy and enjoying something else and with someone else,he's smiling and looks happy, but deep inside something is missing, he's still longing for something, despite him enjoying and being happy, there's something missing and then at the end of the day it's all back to Chihaya. It's just a never ending cycle for Taichi. So yes, if Suetsugu doesn't have any plan for him, she should've really just let Taichi move on properly, in different way. That's why that " I am better off without" ending wouldn't make sense to me. Since he's been doing just that the whole time "I will not return, I am better off like this" but after seeing Chihaya's message "I am still longing for companion". It's just a never ending cycle for Taichi.

There was a good chance for him to move on and make that "I am better off without you" ending make sense. But after all of this whole drama, I just do not think it will make sense anymore.
Last edited by Ayumi_Akimoto; Yesterday at 12:32 PM.
Yesterday 01:25 PM #5744
N3wb
I made new account.Since for some reason, I couldn't login in my old account. I don't know why Sad I lost access to my account. I been wanting to join in your discussion but I couldn't use my old account Sad so sad.

In the end, Taichi is just really hopeless when it comes to Chihaya lol. So I only hope for Chihaya to really matured and be able to treat Taichi better, if ever they are the end game since that is what Taichi deserve. Not the Chihaya who's just all over Arata and Karuta, not seeing anything else and depended on Taichi a lot but the Chihaya who will be able to make him happy,be able to cheer him on properly when he's down and feeling insecure and yes, make him happy.

Because me too, no matter how I looked at it, it's like Taichi and Chihaya are just really inseparable. For some reason, it's almost as if fate is really bringing them back together, no matter how much Taichi want to separate himself to Chihaya, Chihaya still pull him back. None of them thought that they will be in the same school but they end up being in the same school. Taichi, separated himself to her but there she pulled him back.

Like when he separated himself to her, he didn't want to play karuta. Chihaya pulled him over to her (the hug scene), during the "I'm hopelessly in love with Chihaya scene" it happened while Chihaya is pulling him, their reunion scene, Chihaya put the headband in him while pulling it over, that headband is like a string the connecting him and her...
and in Japan, they have a great belief about the red string of fate,there are those people who are not meant to be so even if they want to be together, even if they love each other, something is just always getting on the way and make them separate from each other. While there are those people who are just meant to be together, no matter how they got separated and no matter what happen, fate always bring them back together. Don't you think, this is the reason why out of all the characters in Chihayafuru, Taichi and Chihaya's name cards are the only one next to each other? even if the world ends, number 16 and 17 will always be next to each other lol.
Yesterday 05:09 PM #5745
destineamourir
destineamourir's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2013
Yes, Taichi can get over her, but not in the time frame of high school. Honestly I would be so disappointed that if Chihaya and Arata gets together, Taichi would have 'gotten over' his feelings. It would somehow seem to highlight that his feelings were never that deep to begin with, which they weren't. I prefer a realistic path where Taichi chooses to let go even if it hurts him because that would be an incredibly mature thing to do which would back the character growth he's been receiving. You can't just delete off your feelings, it takes time for things to hurt less.

No one really knows how Taichi was during middle school. It was never really accounted for. The middle school novels don't count for me. It might just be that he tried to distance from her because of his feelings. Thing is, we don't really know and we can't use something so thinly narrated as evidence of anything. You don't get over something because they are not there anymore, you get over something that even if they are there, there's just no more trigger for you. Maybe memories, but the feelings have somehow fade away. This is why that even though Taichi has distanced himself from Chihaya and the rest, I'm not taking it as an indication of his feelings yet.

But of course I agree that he can find happiness without Chihaya and it is something that is most important to me too, as a Taichi fan. In fact, I feel like he's already on that path because he believes that he had been rejected. In fact, he's happy now that he's playing karuta right? Even in the absence of Chihaya. But has he gotten over her? I doubt so.
Last edited by destineamourir; Yesterday at 05:10 PM.
Bamboo growing
Among the tangled reeds
Like my hidden love.

But it is too much to bear
That I still love her so.
Yesterday 07:15 PM #5746
time waits for no one
Apr 2012
Alert cheesy dwelling: I truely can't imagine Chihaya confessing something like "i love you". I more see her saying something like "I miss you terribly, it hurts......what is this?"and Taichi taking her in his arms, saying "it hurts me too, lets make it stop"

I truely don't think he is over her yet.........at all.......but he feels he has no right anymore to aboard her on that subject.......

If there is a red string of fate in Chihayafuru, it's karuta that's carrying it, always bringing our 3 hereo's back together like they promised.
Last edited by chiakimagoto; Yesterday at 07:18 PM.
Yesterday 07:30 PM #5747
N3wb
Not all love stories have a happy ending, does not mean though that the love was not real. Given time Taichi can always get over Chihaya and if their relationship has no hopes of flowering then he definitely should. It is not about him deciding he is better off without her, it would just mean that over time his feelings have changed. Him getting over Chihaya wouldn't imply his feelings were not real, it would imply him choosing to find his own happiness.

Maybe it seems romantic that Taichi keeps loving Chihaya for years after years. But where is his happy ending in that? Continue being in an unrequited love, is that even healthy? There isn't just one person for everyone, if it were so most of us would be screwed.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for Taichi and Chihaya ending up together, but how long does Taichi need to wait for Chihaya to actually sort out her feelings. If it happens within the time frame of the manga I am fine with it. Even if it is like a year into their universities, I will be fine with it, but beyond that, no. Besides timing is a very important thing for relationships. No one can just wait around forever for the other person and if at the end of the manga we have an alternate situation where Chihaya actually falls in love with Taichi but Taichi is no longer in that place, I could accept it, cause if anything, that would be a very realistic portrayal of what happens many a times in people’s lives. My point is that, if Taichi will continue fighting for her it's great, but still holding onto this love if nothing comes out of it in a couple of years, not so much. If he still loves her and decides to give up because Chihaya loves Arata, that would be a heroic thing to do but way too heartbreaking for me to bear. Also it would imply eventually he will have to get over her and I would then prefer if Suetsugu san had him beginning to get over her now cause that would reduce the heartache. I would like to add that, it may happen at the end that Chihaya falls in love with Taichi but even then they may not end up together. If Suetsugu san decides to go this route, it would be heartbreaking but also a valuable lesson in loss, regrets and missed opportunities. So from a narrative point of view, Taichi moving on from Chihaya may not necessarily be a bad idea.
Yesterday 08:08 PM #5748
time waits for no one
Apr 2012
that would really go into the genre realistic manga. I'm not sure Suetsugu san is the type of mangaka to go there. Nana and Honey and Clover were those kind of manga's where things just don't work out and everyone moves on with their inner scars.....i hope this manga will be more light and happy.....
Yesterday 08:44 PM #5749
A Page Flipper
diruhooe's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2013
the discussion about alternative ending where Taichi already moves on if Chihaya realized her feelings for too late, reminds me of HIMYM, where Ted had his heart broken with Robin, everything's falling apart for him, but after that he met with his wife, gets an even more happy ending, and robin realized much later that he is the guy whom she probably should've ended up with, but ended up with the beautiful mother of his child and not her. How I wish Taichi will be like that too, move on and be even happier ><

But have to admit, I don't think we'll see any of that ending. The mangaka kinda pushed us into the idea that what matters most for Arata is the meijin and for Taichi is his love (not just for Chihaya but everyone too, but yeah, still, mostly Chihaya I think). She didn't let Taichi overcome his greatest weakness by being with his kindred soul suou, nor after seeing the acquired strength hardworker queen, but because of Chihaya and friends. Just like Arata, even after all this time we see him stuck daydreaming in that room and wanting to be in there forever, but after he realized that he needs to let go to become stronger (for his meijin dream), he lets go smoothly too. Anything can happen depends on the mangaka, but I think the probability of the endgame will be Taichihaya or open-ending but hinting they'll be together later on, just like Komano-Kana status quo is not small. Plus Japanese loves to write a love that will not fading over time tropes, which maybe we'll see it in our poor Taichi.

I imagine Taichi coming to the Yoshino tournament to strike everyone with his new founded.... chubbiness
LOL!  Will Suou succeeded in making our boy fat?  
Yesterday 10:32 PM #5750
Banned
Hahaha I cannot imagine Chihaya confessing (in normal way).

@Chiaki: I remember when Shinobu became chubby, omg...and we are not seeing Taichi even for a while...what if he returned and he is fatter than Nishida? Can you imagine? Lol hahaha that will definitely shocked everyone.

About your discussion.
I remember when Taichi followed Sou, most people thought he is going to the dark site and will get stronger to beat Arata and become the Meijin. I didn't really think it's possible for him to beat Sou, but I had some doubts during that time as well.
I thought "ah... He really is trying to move on and find his own path"

But now that I think about it, Suetsugu could've really used that chance to sink Taichihaya ship completely. There is nothing to lose, the whole Chihayafuru fans knew that he was rejected. Like what most fans were thinking that time, Suetsugu could really took that chance to separate Taichi from Chihaya completely. Even if Chihaya fell for Taichi,he could turn him down since he was fine on his own. Even if he still love her, he is able to move on from her and is much better off with out her. I remember how some fans even thought that Chihaya and Taichi's reconcilation will take time, it may even happen once he is the Meijin, almost no one thought that they will reconcile so soon.But Suetsugu turned the story completely different than what we imagined.

Anyways.... I really want to see a little preview of chubby Taichi, lol.
rainbowreflects
rainbowreflects
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowreflects Tue 13 Sep - 19:29

I think there is a big difference between first love and true love. First love is something very special, it's the first time you experienced falling in love, hurt and everything that goes with being in love, so the feeling is really strong. But it can come and go, it may take a long time but that doesn't mean you will not be able to move on. There are people who actually got messed up because of their first love. Since they couldn't bear the pain or the overflowing emotion of being in love.

Then there's true love. Your true love may be your first love or someone else. But true love is something that will never die (that's why it's called true love lol). No matter what happen, no matter how many years has passed, your feeling for that person will never change. That's why there are those people who still end up longing and looking for their one true love, even after many years has passed. You heard of those stories about old people whom after so many years, even after they tried to move on, find a new love, got married and have a family of their own, they still long for that person they love, so in the end... they searched for them and stay with them,even if they are already too old.

Some people find it romantic. But for me, I do not really like that since I always feel sorry for those people who end up with them, those people who stayed with them for many years, to those people who love them. Even if they treated those people nicely, even if they love them, for me it's still unfair that all these years, there's someone else in their heart.

Example: In Titanic: People find it romantic that after many years, Rose is still thiking of Jack, he still hold a special place in her heart, he was her first and true love. So in the end, their souls were reunited together and can finally live happily ever after... but what about her husband?

That's I am also hoping that if Suetsugu's plan for Taichi is not to be with Chihaya or if her plan is for that "I love you but I am better off with out you" kind of ending. I also wish for her to let Taichi move on properly, it may take time but let him move on properly and completely before ending up with anybody else and I wish to see that in the story, of course).

But like what Ayumi and Amina said, that kind of ending can only happen and only plausible to happen if they not interact together for long time. I also believe that it can only happen, depends on Taichi's determination to move on and separate himself from Chihaya. Which already failed because the whole time, Taichi is not really that determined to move on, he wanted to move on, heal himself and had the thought of "I will not return" but in the end, just by seeing Chihaya's message, his resolve was shaken.

There are lots of stories like that. Cherry boy that girl is an example of that "I love you but I am better off with out you". She really love him, he was everything for her, but it's not healthy and so she separated herself from her. She still love him but she had the resolved not to return to him, she's determined to separate herself to him and so no matter how much he begged, no matter how much he promise he will treat her better, even if he ended up staying out late outside waiting for her, even if he thought he will die without her, her resolved not to return to him was firmed. Nothing changed her mind.

We broke up is also an example: They broke up, she still love him, she tried to move on and thought that she really like her new boyfriend but at the end of the day, she realized she's still in love with her ex and her ex also love her, he fell for her over again and they treated each other nicer, but in the end, her decision not to return to him and separate herself from her didn't change.

But with Taichi, it's different. He doesn't have that firm determination not to return. He thought he will not return and he is better off being away from them, no matter how many messages he received from his parents, no matter what they tell him, nothing change his decision of not returning, he cannot return and he will not return. But the moment Chihaya message him, his thought was "It's not about missing someone or wanting to see each other again" in the end, we found out he's still longing for a companion, even though Sou is with him, he's still longing for companion.
And despite his "I will not return, not after I am enjoying karuta" that he is better off far from them. What was the last thing we heard from him? He will work hard and "return" with the same determination.

Suetsugu had the chance to make that kind of ending plausible. If Taichi was determined not to return and stay away from Chihaya and move on his own way. If they didn't reconciled sooner than what everyone was expecting. If Taichi is not determined to return.
But Taichi doesn't have that firm decision of staying away, he is not determined not to return. He came back and is even more motivated to return. So the ending of "I love you but I am better off without" kind of ending is not plausible for me anymore, since from the beginning Taichi does't have that firm determination not to comeback.
He's Tachi Wakare, eh lol

It may seem pathetic but there are really people like that. That kind of thing really do happen in real life. It doesn't happen to everyone and not everyone can stay in love like that, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen in real life.
Last edited by khakawk888; Today at 03:32 AM. Reason: I edited because I almost puke on how many times I used the word "firmed"
Today 06:02 AM #5752
time waits for no one
Apr 2012
Lol khakwak, that last sentence in little letters made me laugh so hard!
http://forums.mangafox.me/store/signaturepics/sigpic904569_12.gif
Today 06:31 AM #5753
N3wb
Harada: Don't say you can't unless you really spent your whole youth on it.
Harada: Two timing is not good.
Reiko: If you are not prepared to learn this art, then you will never get it.

Maybe the reason why Taichi didn't get anything in return(as what he wanted) was because the whole time, he's been doing everything half heatedly.
He wanted to achieve everything all at once, with out focusing on just one thing. He's jack of all trades but master of none, despite how hard working he is.
He want Chihaya to notice him, want to help her achieve her dreams, became the team's backbone, want to beat Arata and Chihaya, stay as the top student. Like what Harada said its no good two timing, he usually win when he chose to focus in just one thing and in one goal, like during the second year when he's focus on making the team the champion, he was surprised because he forgot Arata for a while.

Someone said before that despite Harada saying to spent his whole youth on it, Taichi thought of youth as only up until high school. So for him there's a time limit on when he can get everything he wanted.

But since he's a bit coward and scared to lose, part of him is doubtful about the result. That's why he asked "what if in the end I get nothing but despair?" So even though Taichi like Chihaya, he waited to long to make a move because part of him is not ready to face the fact that he may get rejected. He like her but he's doing everything half heartedly, he wanted her to noticed it without him making a move. We talked about it before, like if only Taichi slowly made a move on Chihaya, instead of sudden confession then maybe the outcome will be different.
But he didn't focus in just one thing. It's impossible to get everything you wanted. Arata is focus on what is it that he really want.
Chihaya want a lot of things but she knew she cannot have them easily, she knew that it may take years for her to achieve them but she is willing to wait and work hard for it.
But Taichi is different, since he didn't thought of spending years and years of working hard for those goals.
He thought he have to beat Arata and Chihaya as soon as he can, so when he failed to do so, he lost his motivation of keep on going.

Don't you think Komano and Kana may not end up together? Lol

So from reading the forum, these are the endings that posters thought.

1. Chihaya and Arata ending up together and Taichi is the Meijin.
2. Taichihaya ending up together and Arata is the Meijin.
3. The three of them ending up with different people.
4. Chihaya fell for Taichi but Taichi didn't accept it.
5. Chihaya and Taichi will help each other get stronger and try to get the Meijin and Queen title from Arata and Shinobu and after many years they ended up together.
6. The three of them plus Shinobu became long time rivals. (More like an open ending game)

P.S.
Sorry for long posts. I want mf to believe that I am real by posting, but this is the only topic I am interested in. Lol
Last edited by khakawk888; Today at 06:44 AM.
Today 08:52 AM #5754
One of The Followers
Feb 2016
Khakawk-chan, nice to see you again!  We actually still lack some members... hope everyone is fine and healthy.

Well, all in all, I still have about 70% optimisim in our ship, lol. Though it was higher before  It's just that after reading scanlated 85-86 chapters, Chihaya's crush on Arata became more clear to me... But again, her behavior with Arata in the third year is completely different from the second year. Last year she could barely say a word to him, only having this look in her eyes as seeing her hero and thinking how she wants to play him.

I just really have no idea what kind of story Suetsugu-san wants to show us. She spoke about leading it a happy bay, so I doubt we will have some bitter or even bittersweet ending. Happy means happy, so the ending must be sweet, lol.

And having said that, I think most of all, mangaka admires exactly Taichi's love in the manga. I mean, from one of her interview, when she was aksed about if Chihaya really likes Arata, she said "it is something that goes through the whole manga, but a part of it is admiration". And when asked about Taichi, she readily said "yes, it's a huge love he is holding since childhood". I see the difference in the attitude towards these two feelings. She speaks of Chihaya's feelings as "something", and you know, giving a rather blurred explanation. Not "yes, she is truly in love with him". But regarding Taichi's love she says it's huge and old and sincere. So, I still hope she will lead Taichi to have his happy ending and his feelings being answered.

I just really hope she will do it the right way (if she does). I mean, not making Chihaya fall for him after she sees him being strong on tatami.. =/ I don't like this kind of thinking and I think it's wrong for Taichi too. That's the bad point of his upbringing, that he thinks that he will be appreciated only if he is the best, the smartest, the strongest. He never expected Chihaya to pay any attention to him, until he becomes strong. And I don't like this kind of thinking (also I don't like the "I will confess after winnig this or that" kind of thing), so I hope mangaka will not go this way... Well, I kinda trust Suetsugu, because till now, I think she has been breaking this mentality... Though Taichi being strong on tatami indeed made Chihaya confused, but the moment when she truly looked upon him in Yoshino's match was when he got hurt after their hands collided. And the period when Chihaya started thinking more of Taichi was actually when he was experincing these losses one after another, and she was worried about him. I guess what made her confused was seeing Taichi different rather than seeing him stronger. Seeing a new side of him.. I hope mangaka will follow this way, and will give them some bits of interaction to learn each other from new sides - that will be perfect for me, lol.

Eh, whenever I speak like that I feel like a delusioned fool
ShowSpoiler
Today 11:28 AM #5755
One of The Followers
Feb 2016
Yay, new chapter!

Okay, my fear of Chiharata is very small now.. somehow from the chapter I got the impression that Arata thinks it's not just the room that is weighing him down, but his feelings as well. I'm not sure yet in this judgement, it's better to wait for new chapters I guess, but that's the first impression I got.. Because it's not just "I lost to Chihaya", but "I lost to the girl I like", as if his feelings are the factor as well.

Well, and in general, now I'm pretty sure that if Arata had a choice between Chihaya and Meijin title, I guess he would go after the latter..
ShowSpoiler
Today 11:34 AM #5756
time waits for no one
Apr 2012
Before Taichi confessed and Chihaya truely started worrying about him, making some of those faces, while saying she just wants him to smile. These moments were truely very touching and got me wondering if finally she started thinking of him in another way, even if she didn't understand what it was, her heart definitely started aching for him in a deep way. The guy that always seemed so strong , suddenly might need her help.

Then the confession. Her world was obviously rocked like an earthquake, hit by a meteor, lol! Since Taichi has left she has been suffering deeply, to a point of not being able to play karuta initially, feeling Taichi's presence in an aching way, the face she makes, like her heart really hurts, tears welling up thinking he might never come back.......it's all very heartbreaking.

I just wonder if you get that worked up over a guy that is just a friend. No ofcourse you don't: he obviously meant so much more to her, so much much more. But what is it then? Only bestfriend childhood friendship or was it already love....being by him on daily basis, feeling unconsciously safe and cared for, having him next to her that she almost forgot he was his own person....? Yes she took him for granted but when he started acting strange, seperating himself from her, going off alone, not telling her why, she really started worrying, and truely started to work to make him happy. Was this all only friendship? She could have totally tricked me there......

Yay runs off to read the new chap!
Last edited by chiakimagoto; Today at 11:37 AM.
Today 12:58 PM #5757
One of The Followers
Feb 2016
Guys got banned again

I paged back a little.. as I understand, only khakawk, Ayumi and Jolly are banned. Bread-chan ia stil banned too. What is going on? Shall we contact moderators? To prove that they are true accounts? or what else can be the problem?
Last edited by AminaKon; Today at 03:30 PM.
ShowSpoiler
Today 03:40 PM #5758
A Page Flipper
diruhooe's Avatar Join Date
Dec 2013
OT, I Just read the scans 85-86 but overall I won't say it contradicts the current situation? since imo what Chihaya did was really like a girl in admiration to her idol that is in faraway land and beyond her reach, more than crushing to someone, even? It could turn into something more but that's never happened and stayed that way, that's why the form of her feelings and her attitude to Arata is also changing over time as she's maturing.

so the id that were slashed was banned? oh no, Hope it'll recover really soon guys!! Maybe we should contact the moderator directly or something?? Since we're true accounts..

Don't you think Komano and Kana may not end up together? Lol
Possible! But they're too cute not to be together >< I love how Suetsugu portrayed love not as all cherry-blossoms happy rainbow, but also through simply supporting each other thick and thin. Komano and Kana is not a couple but kinda fit into this category..

so what Shinobu will learn later is about gameflow? Since she practiced alone so doesn't understand the importance of it.. Though she needs to get rid of her depression first after this
And "Hokuo President; Haunted by ill-fate since first year"

Atsushi from Fujisaki.. What if Taichi becomes like that because of Suou? Chubby and all  Though too bad, the cute chubby lose because the twin needs to win as a plot device to make Arata get his enlightenment and win too. Arata imagined that he was in team match and needs 2 win to get victory. With the twin lose, his imagination will all be ruined all over again. So no, the twin is destined to win. Well, whatever~ since Shinobu will have her development fully explored, I hope!
Last edited by diruhooe; Today at 03:46 PM.
Today 04:47 PM #5759
time waits for no one
Apr 2012
yeah, something is going on again (i pm'd you).......

Oh yes Kana and Komano just can't miss the ride together, they are truely so cute, i love their way of going about things! They have been spending so much time together, appreciating eachother, standing strong together when things got hard for the club....yes they are just wonderful! No cheesy stuff, just a very relatable way of falling in love with eachother....
rainbowreflects
rainbowreflects
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowreflects Tue 13 Sep - 20:44

Welcome anyone who got through. This it just a place to go if any thing true disaster happen with MF and especially for those who are blocked on MF. Spread the news. I'll try to contact Ayumi chan as well

Votre 1er sujet 01910
rainbowreflects
rainbowreflects
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum